
This is one of my most unlucky days. Fortunately, I had a minute to run over to Rainbow Connection from my class to snap this photo which shows a video of an old lady dancing like a dainty little girl! Not just with zest, but also how skillful she was. Watch it here:
Kindness 4 was having their Salsa Dance Enrichment but I was having lesson with another class. Because of this, I missed the fun times you shared and all your graceful moves.
I heard from the instructor, Miss Amanda Lee, that my class was the one that had the most number of natural dancers! Including the boys!
One of whom that was specifically mentioned was Asrar, our very own class monitor!
I am so impressed yet disappointed that I was not there to witness your dance moves...
So Asrar, can you show me again?
No comments:
Post a Comment