ello, ciao mi chiamo Turi e sono italiano, veramente complimenti un bel blog interessante e pieno di contenuti. Vienimi a trovare nel mio blog http://www.youturi.blogspot.com thank you.
This blog has been set up to remind you of the years that we have spent together. I have added a Message Board above for you to chat with your friends. But please do not abuse it with unfriendly language. I trust that you will make good use of it!
By the way, please have the courtesy to leave messages in your own name, not with my name or your friends' names. It's very rude and I will consider taking the message board off.
I will also drop by from time to time to leave a message. :D
1 comment:
ello, ciao mi chiamo Turi e sono italiano, veramente complimenti un bel blog interessante e pieno di contenuti. Vienimi a trovare nel mio blog http://www.youturi.blogspot.com
thank you.
Post a Comment